Warm and Weathered
Add family-friendly seating and a cottage-inspired look to your dining room or any space in your home with the Plymouth upholstered bench. Enhance mealtimes with convenient bench seating that can be tucked under the table and out of the way when not in use. Or, when used as a stand-alone piece, this bench provides the perfect perch for taking off shoes while in a bedroom or mudroom. Available in a distressed medium brown finish, the Plymouth bench features classic turned legs and neutral-toned upholstery to complement any decor.
- Charming cottage style adds warmth and relaxation to your home
- Crafted with acacia veneer and solid rubberwood construction for beauty and durability
- Available in distressed medium brown finish for a well-worn and cozy aesthetic
- Carved, turned legs add vintage-inspired details
- Seat upholstered in coordinating, easy-to-clean polyester-blend fabric for a seamless look
- Case Good Options: Charming cottage style adds warmth and relaxation to your home. Crafted with acacia veneer and solid rubberwood construction for beauty and durability. Available in distressed medium brown finish for a well-worn and cozy aesthetic. Carved, turned legs add vintage-inspired details. Seat upholstered in coordinating, easy-to-clean polyester-blend fabric for a seamless look.
- Product Headline: Warm and Weathered
||56" 56 INH
||16" 16 INH
||21" 21 INH
||Bedroom, Living Room
||5.36 cu ft (0.2 m 3 )
||31 lb (14 kg) 31 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.