Warm and Weathered
Add cozy charm to mealtimes with the Plymouth dining chair, designed to complement our Plymouth dining tables with a coordinating cottage look. Featuring an appealing open back design with a diamond-shaped detail, intricately carved trestles and turned legs, this chair provides a vintage look that's full of character. With its weathered graywash finish and contrasting medium brown seat, this chair can be easily mixed and matched with other Plymouth chairs in the collection for a cohesive look.
- Charming cottage style adds warmth and relaxation to your home
- Crafted with acacia veneer and solid rubberwood construction for beauty and durability
- Distressed graywash finish with medium brown seat provide a well-worn and cozy aesthetic
- Visually complements other Plymouth seating styles and finishes
- Open panel back and carved, turned front legs add vintage-inspired details
- Case Good Options: Charming cottage style adds warmth and relaxation to your home. Crafted with acacia veneer and solid rubberwood construction for beauty and durability. Distressed graywash finish with medium brown seat provide a well-worn and cozy aesthetic. Visually complements other Plymouth seating styles and finishes. Open panel back and carved, turned front legs add vintage-inspired details.
- Product Headline: Warm and Weathered
||22" 22 INH
||26" 26 INH
||40" 40 INH
||Dining Room, Kitchen
||Chairs, Dining Chairs
||3.8 cu ft (0.1 m 3 )
||61 lb (27.4 kg) 61 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.