Store all your serveware in nature-inspired style with the Chevron buffet, an essential dining room companion that brings unexpected modern convenience to the art of casual entertaining. Integrated outlets and USB ports provide power to slow cookers and food warmers and keep devices charged, while keeping cords neatly out of the way. Featuring two cabinet spaces with shelves and two roomy soft-close drawers, this buffet offers ample storage for dining essentials. A striking chevron patterned top, cast-iron finish hardware and gently tapered legs create a casual yet sophisticated modern farmhouse look. Available in either a Stone Gray or Ebony finish, this buffet can be selected in a contrasting finish from other Chevron dining pieces to add character and visual interest to dining spaces.
- Two soft-close drawers easily store linens or utensils
- Two wood door cabinets with shelves offer ample storage
- Two integrated outlets and USB ports provide added convenience for food warming and device charging while keeping cords out of the way
- Scaled to fit in dining rooms both large and small
- Case Good Options: Two soft-close drawers easily store linens or utensils. Two wood door cabinets with shelves offer ample storage. Two integrated outlets and USB ports provide added convenience for food warming and device charging while keeping cords out of the way. Scaled to fit in dining rooms both large and small.
- Product Headline: Stylish Simplicity
||64" 64 INH
||20" 20 INH
||34" 34 INH
||With Storage, Drawers Included, Adjustable Storage, Removable Storage
||Cabinets, Buffet Cabinets
||33.89 cu ft (1 m 3 )
||166 lb (74.7 kg) 166 lb
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.