Spacious comfort with a classic look Bennett is a traditional style stationary group, generously scaled to deliver superior comfort. Its off-the-floor frame is set on square tapered wood legs to broaden its aesthetic appeal. This loveseat features a moderately-scaled pleated roll panel arm that is further defined by the finishing welt treatment. The side profile is enhanced by a subtle reduction of the arm size as it flows to the back of the frame. Comes with four feather accent throw pillows. Feather seating is available as an option. Bennett brings spacious comfort and a refined style to your home.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
37"H x 80"W x 42"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 65"SW × 24"SD × 26"AH
- Spring Unit: Blue-Ribbon
- Back Construction: Loose-Pillow
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Seat Cushion(s): Featherblend (FC) Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt Arm covers
- Standard Wood Finish: Florentine (F)
- Accent Pillows: 2 square feather (19H x 19W) 2 square feather (17H x 17W)
- Transitional style
- Available in over 750 fabric options
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Square, tapered legs
- Removable and reversible, high-density seat and back cushions
- Feather seating also available
- Four square feather accent pillows provided
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.