Get the personalized comfort of a powered recliner and the high-end look of leather with the Rio Power Recliner with Power Headrest. When you re ready to relax, independently adjust the headrest and recline using a convenient power control in the arm. We ve also added a built-in USB charging port in the power control, so you never have to worry about your devices dying. Plush divided back cushions keep your neck, back and lower lumbar supported. And inset padded arms have a refined look and take pressure off your forearms. Durability is guaranteed with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which provides firmness and flexibility as you sit and ensures a lifetime of comfort. Available in over 50 options of our premium leather, you can create a look that suits your style and will look great for years to come.
- Power control on the arm effortlessly adjusts the recline, keeping you comfortable
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Divided back cushion cradles your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 50 leather options to suit any décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.