Description: Power Reclining Sectional
Product Description: Arlo is a transitional motion style that features a refined, rounded pad-over track arm that is lined with blind seams. It's pull-tufted back cushions create a unique subtle pattern and added pockets of comfort. This power reclining sectional's proven comfort combination is created from the generously scaled triple-divide back, contour seating, and chaise pad design. The Blue Steel Spring™ ensures this piece is in it for the long-haul. The power button adjusts the headrest and recline simultaneously, letting you change angles from an upright to a fully reclined position. Charge your electronics with the provided USB port in the power button. A straight console provides storage and a space to place drinks. Arlo will bring plush comfort and tailored elegance to your room.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Power Button
- Reclining Options: Available in over 99 leather options. Upholstery Material: Leather/vinyl. Power button includes a USB port. Console includes storage compartment and two cupholders. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms..
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.