Stay comfy and enjoy a wide range of motion as you sit with the Arlo Swivel Gliding Recliner, available in our premium leather upholstery. Keep tabs on what's happening in the room with a swivel mechanism that allows you to rotate from side to side. The gentle gliding motion is great for soothing babies or helping yourself fall asleep. Additional wellness-enhancing design features include a distinctive, triple-divide back cushion that cradles your head, neck, and lower back. You'll sink into the comfort of a contoured seat with chaise pad, which supports the legs and offers a tailored look. It's all bolstered by our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which adds firmness and flexibility to the seat. Create a look that enhances your home by choosing from more than 50 leather or leather match for a luxurious look that's easy to maintain.
- Swivel mechanism allows seamless side-to-side motion
- Gliding mechanism provides soothing movement that helps you relax
- Handle-activated recline system on the side of the arm allows you to manually adjust between sitting and reclining
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seat with chaise pad for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable leather upholstery that holds up in the most demanding environments
- Available in more than 50 leather options to suit any decor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Handle-Activated
||37" 37 INH
||42" 42 INH
||43" 43 INH
||70" (177.8 cm)
||13" (33.0 cm)
||Swivel Gliding Recliner
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||Swivel, Reclining, Glider
||30.84 cu ft (0.9 m 3 )
||167 lb (75.2 kg) 167 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.