Description: Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests
Product Description: Mason is a transitional motion style with smooth lines and understated elements. It features a generously scaled pad-over sloped arm, conventional flat seat and a divided chaise pad design. This power reclining sofa's high-divide back cushion provides optimal headrest positioning and biscuit tufting on the lower back provides optimal back support. The Blue Steel Spring™ ensures this piece is in it for the long-haul. The power button adjusts the headrest and recline independently, letting you change angles from an upright to a fully reclined position - but not lose your ability to watch your favorite game or show when fully reclined by using the power headrest option to raise your head and neck. Charge your electronics with the provided USB port in the power button. Mason is sure to provide a fashionable look to your space.
- Open Depth: 69" (175.3 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 7" (17.8 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Available in over 250 select fabrics. Upholstery Material: Fabric. Power button includes a USB port. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||91" (231.1 cm) 91 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||295 lb (132.8 kg) 295 lb
||27" (68.6 cm)
||72" (182.9 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
||73 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.