Whether you re getting ready to watch the big game or take a snooze, you can do so comfortably in the Mason Reclining Loveseat. Designed so two people can effortlessly recline side by side, the loveseat features a handle-activated recline system accessible on the side of each arm. Pad-over armrests provide generous forearm support, while high-divide back cushions keep your head, neck and shoulders comfy. Additional tufting takes pressure off your lower back. If your family is more energetic than most, not to worry. Our patented DualFlex Spring System™ bolsters the frame and ensures flexibility. And easy-to-clean fabrics-available in over 250 style options-will hold up in busy living spaces.
- Pad-over armrests enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Seat features divided chaise pad for added comfort and refined look
- High-divide back cushions have distinctive look and cradle the head, neck and shoulders
- Biscuit-tufted back cushions the lower back
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Handle-activated recline system, accessible on both arms, allows you to manually adjust between sitting and reclining
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.