Horizon's simple structure displays pillow-pad armrests and attached accent pillows that provide extra lumbar support for hours of comfortable seating. Its modest frame delivers a clean, sharp look that's both modern and timeless. Power reclining lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and dual controls allow you to independently adjust the headrests for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
42"H x 87"W x 42"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 65"SW × 22"SD × 26"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Transitional style
- Full grain leather upholstery for the ultimate beauty and durability
- Available in Kodiak
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position and adjust the headrests.
- On styles with arms, a home feature returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Power to the USB port is activated only when the port is in use.
|Stocked Cover 1
||All Grain Leather
|Computed - Standard Seat Cushion
|Computed - Upholstery Material
||Control Type 2.5
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.