Wide, luxurious seats for lounging comfort.
With its extra-wide seats, Apollo provides ample room for stretching out and getting comfortable. Bucket seating and fully padded footrests allow you to recline in style and comfort, while the overstuffed divided back cushions provide ample support for both back and neck. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power button control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 44"W x 42"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 19"SW × 22"SD × 27"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- 10 in. wall clearance
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest.
- Two power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is included on the power control.
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original position.
- Safety locks prevent gliding furniture from gliding while reclining.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.