Indulge yourself with the effortless motion and superior comfort of the Ellis Power Recliner with Power Headrest. With a power control that independently adjusts the headrest and recline, Ellis makes it easy for you to watch TV while relaxing. For added convenience, the power control also features a USB charging port that keeps devices powered up and ready for streaming. You ll stay comfy for hours at a time with the recliner s contoured seat with waterfall chaise and plush, divided back cushions with kidney support that relieve tension in your back and neck. The design is reinforced by our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which keeps the seat firm and flexible. Shell track arms and heavy-thread top-stitching complete the contemporary look. And with two color options of our premium leather upholstery, you can choose a design that will enhance your décor.
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Fine tune your comfort with a power control that adjusts the headrest, footrest and recline independently
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control for convenient charging
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available with two color options of premium leather on key seating areas and armrests for a luxurious look and feel
- Leather match offers matching vinyl on sides and back protects the quality of your furniture for years to come
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.