Heavy-thread stitching detail on a contemporary frame.
Silas' boxed back cushions are divided with a double seam of heavy-thread stitching detail, which is echoed throughout the entire design. Thin, uniquely shaped arms angle outward and are covered with thickly padded armrests. Bucket seating of Silas' contemporary frame cradles you while the fully padded footrests relax your tired feet.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 42"W x 43"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 22"SW × 22"SD × 27"AH
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position and adjust the headrests.
- Two power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on each power button control.
- Non-gliding styles feature lay-flat mechanisms that will accommodate occupants weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Safety locks prevent gliding furniture from gliding while reclining.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.