Take a seat and enjoy endless comfort with the Henry Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar. Seamlessly shift between sitting and reclining with a power control that independently adjusts the headrest, recline and lumbar support. Our DualFlex Spring System is designed for flexibility and durability, while our Zero Gravity recline technology will give you a feeling of weightlessness that helps you relax. Easily charge devices with a handy USB port in the power control. The recliner features comfort-enhancing details including a generously scaled frame, contoured seating and refined padded arms, along with an elegant, contemporary look ideal for more modern spaces.
- Offers understated elegance and superior comfort
- Arms have an organic, sculptural shape with distinctive welt trim
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Zero Gravity recline technology relieves pressure as you sit
- A power control independently adjusts the headrest, recline, and lumbar for a personalized sit
- A separate home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Leather/vinyl match has high-quality look that will hold up in the most demanding environments
- Easy to move through doorways with removable back
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.